VP of Sales, San Francisco, California
Accredible is looking for a VP of Sales to establish a professional sales team and take our sales process to the next level.
It’s time to take Accredible’s sales process to the next level. Our revenues have been doubling quarter on quarter for the last year using an in-house highly automated outbound B2B email sales process and it’s now time for us to take that to the next level by bringing in new sales people to pitch, sell and close customers.
We have an excellent prospecting process that has given us a solid understanding of our market and an incredibly comprehensive list of potential customers. It is now time to focus on the high value, high touch prospects that only a dedicated sales team can focus on.
You will be joining the company at the start of a major growth phase, joining the team that will have one of the largest impacts on the company’s success and growth rate.
- Plan and establish new sales team, including hiring key sales people, setting revenue and KPI targets targets and establishing sales procedures and methodology.
- Work with the CEO to establish a physical office location in the Bay Area to house the sales team. You will have significant input into the choice of location.
- Measure and report performance of all sales activity, and assess against targets.
- Collaborate with the product and customer support teams to identify key features and product improvements required to grow existing markets or unlock new markets.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate and improve end-to-end customer experience across multiple sales channels.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- In addition to managing your team of salespeople, you will also be closing sales yourself
- Experience with outbound sales and optimizing a sales funnel.
- Experience managing a team, ideally a sales team.
- Salesforce experience a bonus.
- Excited to learn about our market segments and to try new approaches to reach a diverse audience.
- Excellent English language skills and comfortable creating content.
- Self starting, autonomous and hard working.
- Proven work experience in sales and in managing a sales team.
Compensation and Benefits
- $100k to $125k + equity, depending on experience
- Stock options in the company
- Flexible hours
- Hire and manage your own team and establish a new Bay Area office to complement the UK tech office, working closely with the co-founders & CEO
- A close, dedicated startup team who are passionate about improving the education system and who are backed by some of Silicon Valley’s top venture capital investors.
- 4 hours per week (paid) to spend learning anything you like, even if it’s not related to your role, plus a budget to spend on learning materials. We love education and we believe in nurturing your growth!