Sales Development Representative, San Francisco, California
Accredible is looking for two Sales Development Representatives to work closely with the CEO to expand our customer base.
Entry level, with commission and base salary dependent on prior experience (San Francisco, CA).
It’s time to take Accredible’s sales process to the next level. Our revenues have been doubling quarter on quarter for the last year using an in-house highly automated outbound B2B email sales process and it’s now time for us to take that to the next level by bringing in new sales people to pitch, sell and close customers.
We have an excellent prospecting process that has given us a solid understanding of our market and an incredibly comprehensive list of potential customers. It is now time to focus on the high value, high touch prospects that only a dedicated sales team can focus on.
You will be joining the company at the start of a major growth phase, joining the team that will have one of the largest impacts on the company’s success and growth rate.
- Be a key player in processing and responding to all inbound leads and conduct information gathering to pre-qualify results through phone, email & social media efforts.
- Identify & research prospects.
- Outbound emails and phone calls to qualify & pitch prospects.
- Product demos to close leads.
- Contribute to achieving company revenue targets by conducting solution-oriented sales conversations with prospective customers .
- Understand customers’ needs & effectively communicate how Accredible will meet them .
- Document all activity including use cases, timeframes, next steps in Salesforce.
- Proficiency with LinkedIn and other prospecting tools.
What We’re Looking For
- One year of software sales and/or customer support experience preferred.
- Prior experience with Salesforce or a similar CRM system .
- Comfortable with outbound telesales and leads generation follow-up.
- Strong computer and software application skills.
- Proven, measurable success in a team environment generating, evolving and closing raw leads within a revenue pipeline. You should be at ease meeting quotas.
- Highly professional in tone and physical presence — whether through written, spoken, phone, or video conferencing mediums.
- You work well and truly thrive within a swiftly evolving team environment.
- Are genuinely sociable and compassionate.
- College graduate or in possession of a high school diploma. We’re more focused on your intelligence, ability to learn and execute, ingenuity and ability to sell — not so much on the degrees you may (or may not) carry.
- Must be able to easily commute to San Francisco daily during the work week.
Compensation and Benefits
- $60k salary + generous commission.
- Flexible hours.
- A close, dedicated startup team who are passionate about improving the education system and who are backed by some of Silicon Valley’s top venture capital investors.
- 4 hours per week (paid) to spend learning anything you like, even if it’s not related to your role, plus a budget to spend on learning materials. We love education and we believe in nurturing your growth!