Marketing Executive, San Francisco
Accredible is looking for a Marketing Executive to establish marketing and grow our inbound sales.
Your Role & Responsibilities
Marketing at Accredible is a greenfield opportunity. We’re looking for a passionate, hardworking and conscientious marketer to grow our nascent marketing function.
We’re looking for you to:
- Learn about our customers. Get comfortable with how they find us, what their needs are and how to best communicate with them.
- Set marketing strategy. Take a leadership role in deciding how we should market and where we should spend time and money.
- Experiment. It will take time to see which marketing channels perform best and we’d love to work with you in figuring those out. We’d like you to plan experiments, try things out and use results to decide if we should invest more time and money into a channel.
- Implement. To begin with you’ll need to be able to implement the strategies you devise. You’ll have a budget to work with consultants, freelancers and a close-knit team to help but you’ll still need to get involved with implementation.
We’d like you to:
- Be autonomous. You’ll be given a lot of freedom to choose and work as you see best. We don’t like operational oversight and prefer to trust our team.
- Be thoughtful. We’d love for you to learn about our customers, recognize the segmented and diverse nature of the market and strategize accordingly. We believe that empathetic, targeted marketing will be more effective than broad strokes.
- Be hard working. There’s a broad scope in this role and we expect that there will be many balls to juggle and lots of areas of responsibility.
- Have some marketing experience. We’re flexible about how experience is gained and what that experience might be.
Compensation & Benefits
We’d like to offer you:
- $60,000 – $80,000 salary + equity, depending on experience.
- Flexible hours.
- A generous health care plan.
- A close, dedicated startup team who are passionate about improving the education system and who are backed by some of Silicon Valley’s top venture capital investors.
- 4 hours per week (paid) to spend learning anything you like, even if it’s not related to your role, plus a budget to spend on learning materials. We love education and we believe in nurturing your growth!
- A promise to invest in your growth personally and professionally. Wherever you’d like to go and whatever you’d like to do we’ll be there to support you.