Full Stack Developer, Cambridge, UK
Accredible is looking for a Full Stack Developer to continue building the best credentialing system in the world.
In the past three years we’ve built the best credentialing product in the world. Universities, associations, tech companies and others are able to create, deliver and manage tens of thousands of digital certificates and open badges with just a few clicks. We’re continuing to make this product as good as it can be and have been laser focused on the needs of credential issuers. Now we’re ready to start focusing on credential recipients; the people who take part in learning and then receive a certificate or badge.
Your role will be to build a great product for certificate recipients. You’ll be helping them to upload their own certificates, send transcripts to third parties, embed their certificate wallet in a website, view course recommendations that help them skill up, etc. You’ll be able to have a huge impact for thousands and thousands of users.
You won’t be doing this alone as we have a world-class product team you’ll be working with. You’ll have support from a designer, a back-end engineer, a project manager and another front-end engineer.
We are looking for you to demonstrate to us that you have these skills:
- Project management. You’ll agree with the team on your priorities and then you’ll take a leading role in planning and maintaining sprints to keep projects organised and to communicate effectively.
- Enterprising, relentlessly resourceful, go-getting & resilient: You solve your own problems, use your initiative and creativity to think of smart solutions and you enjoy the process of thinking “how can I solve this hard problem in a better way than anyone else has before?”.
- Ambitious, hungry and humble. You’re always interested in learning more and developing your skills.
Compensation and Benefits
- £40,000+ salary + equity, depending on experience.
- Flexible hours.
- A close, dedicated startup team who are passionate about improving the education system and who are backed by some of Silicon Valley’s top venture capital investors.
- 4 hours per week (paid) to spend learning anything you like, even if it’s not related to your role, plus a budget to spend on learning materials. We love education and we believe in nurturing your growth!
- A promise to invest in your growth personally and professionally. Wherever you’d like to go and whatever you’d like to do we’ll be there to support you.