Compensation: £ 25-30k salary plus pension scheme and 28 days of PTO per year and flexible hours.
Accredible is a growing, venture-backed technology startup in the digital credentialing space seeking our next member for our Customer Success Team! Customer Success is the heart of our company and as a rapidly expanding startup, we need more CS team players!
Key info at a glance:
- Job Title: Customer Success Associate
- Primary Functions: Onboarding, managing, and advising our customers on how to use and optimize our product.
- Hours: Full-time
- Compensation: Pension scheme, 28 days PTO, £ 25-30k salary
- Reporting to: VP of Customer Success
- Location: Ely, Cambridgeshire. Can work from home when tasks do not require in-person presence.
- Seniority: Associate level; some previous customer success/support required. SaaS background is a plus.
- Start date: As soon as possible.
We welcome people of any gender identity or expression, race, skin color, ethnicity, age, size, nationality, sexual orientation, neurotype, religion, elder status, family structure, culture, subculture, political views, identity, and self-identification. We welcome parents (40% of our team have kids), teachers, learners, activists, artists, dreamers, doers, ordinary people, extraordinary people, and everyone in between. We stand for equal opportunity, and we ensure equal pay.
Compensation & Benefits:
- £25-30k salary depending on experience.
- Pension scheme
- Time off each week to focus on your growth or volunteering, plus a learning budget.
- 28 days per year paid time off.
- Mentorship opportunities from our CEO, CTO and VP of Customer Success for personal growth.
- Company off-sites such as international retreats.
- Flexible working time and hours, depending on ongoing projects.
About the role:
Your role is essential to our success and most importantly, our customers’ success! You’ll be managing a number of customer accounts effectively throughout their customer lifecycle. You will onboard customers ensuring they are on track to deployment as quickly and efficiently as possible. You will act as the internal advocate and advisor for our customers on how they can optimize our product. You’ll be collaborating with multiple stakeholders to maximize Accredible footprint across a customer’s organization. Our customers’ success is your success!
You won’t be doing this alone as we have a world-class customer success team you’ll be working with. You’ll have support across our whole team from customer support to developers and work alongside the VP of Customer Success who will turn you into the product expert and advisor. We’ll be expecting high quality work but don’t worry – you’ll receive constructive feedback and guidance on a regular basis. We meet on a weekly basis and everybody has input and the ability to make our work and the way we work better.
You’ll have a lot of decision making power, autonomy and trust. We make decisions democratically and give team members the time, resource and authority to work on what they think is most important.
Most importantly: This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing, profitable startup where there are many opportunities to obtain promotions based upon merit, hard work and dedication.
Office location & working expectations:
Our UK office is in downtown Ely and some tasks may require you to be present in person there, however you will often get the choice of working from home or in the office. We also have an US office in the Silicon Valley, which some of the team including your direct report, the VP of Customer Success is based out of, but you will not be expected to travel there right away.
As part of the interview and hiring process, we’ll require 3 professional references and perform a criminal background check.
Start Date: As soon as possible.
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Communication. Can communicate and collaborate cross- functionally internally with Sales, Product and Engineering team as well as externally with customers and key stakeholders
- Analytical & problem solver. Helping customers solve their pain points and optimize their use of product.
- Empathy & Strong Interpersonal Skills. Has the ability to develop relationships and establish trust with customers.
- Project Management. Has a track record of prioritizing projects and managing various moving parts within a project. Does not let important details slip through the cracks and doesn’t miss key deadlines for deployment.
- Learns quickly. Demonstrates the ability to quickly absorb and make use of new information.
- Adaptable & Self-starter. Comfortable working in a fast paced environment with little direction, and take on projects independently within a “start-up” technology company.
- Customer success background- onboarding and managing a portfolio of customer accounts
- Use of CRM systems such as Hubspot, Salesforce, and CSM platforms
- Experience with managing multiple projects simultaneously
We are an ambitious education-technology company, looking for enthusiastic, self-starters. We have a team of 13, spread between our UK office, US office and some remote team members.
Accredible makes it easy for universities, professional associations and training companies to issue secure digital certificates, awards and badges. Some of the largest and most well-known organizations in the world rely on us for their credentialing including UC Berkeley, MIT, Harvard, Cambridge University, Kaplan, Google, Rosetta Stone, IEEE and several hundred others. We are also backed by some of the most well-known venture capital firms in the US.