A regular part of our work is to spend time fixing small bugs, making improvements and adding small features. In this update we’ve made many such improvements including:
- You can set a groups credentials to be private by default.
- You can prevent automatic acceptance of typo name changes.
- We’ve added a social media button generator to the visual email editor.
- We’ve updated the appearance of credentials when shared on twitter to be more attractive and flexible.
- You’re now able to rotate your API keys.